15 Inspiring Camping Quotes
If you love camping，love outdoors and love nature. Then you'll love these camping quotes. The world is a book, and those who don't travel only read one page. Wish you love your life and go out to feel the word.
1. A bad day camping is still better than a good day working.
2. Hike more, worry less.
3. I feel very safe no matter where I go camping. We just prepare for what natural things could go wrong.
4. The only thing worse than people who like camping are people who like camping outside an Apple store.
5. You will never know until you go.
6. I have many problems. Camping solves them all.
7. Away is a place where it’s not about the money you spend.It’s about the moments you share.
8. I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery. Air, mountains, tree, people. I thought: this is what it is to be happy.
9. Roses are red, mud is brown, the wood are better than any night on the town.
10. Wander often, wander always. because not all who wander are lost.
11. Take vacations. Go as many places as you can. You can always make money. You can’t always make memories.
12. Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out going to the mountains is going home; that wilderness is a necessity.
13. Nature has been for me, for as long as I remember, a source of solace, inspiration, adventure, and delight; a home, a teacher, a companion.
14. The wilderness holds answers to questions we have not yet learned to
15. ask. Life begins when you start saying “Yes”.
So, let's go outside and feel.
(Pic by @michele.rosagobbo (IG))