Step up your tenting game. Camping is all about being prepared with the best outfitting, and your tent is the most important piece of gear to keep you warm and dry. With this lightweight, durable, and highly weather-resistant two-person tent, your gear will stay dry and you’ll be warm and cozy in the most inclement weather. GEERTOP tents will permit you and your friends and family to enjoy camping more. Experience the difference that quality gear makes
Experience the Journey
No matter you are rich or short of budget, no matter you are physically strong or not, no matter you are an experienced outdoor enthusiast or just newcomer who wants to enjoy more, GeerTop has the right gears for you
GEERTOP 2 Person 4 Season Backpacking Tent
- Waterproof 2 Man 4 Season Camping Tent
- Outer Tent Fly - PU 3000 mm, and excellent UV protection
- Tent Floor Sheet - PU 5000 mm Oxford fabric + seam taped, waterproof;
- Breathable Inner Tent - 2 doors and mesh windows, 2 vestibules(left and right)
- Lightweight Tent -so perfect for backpacking
- Seasons - 4
- Layer- Double layers
- Poles- Free Standing poles
- Convenient internal gear hammock
Geertop Camping Tent Features
Lightweight for Backpacking
Geertop Double Layer 4 Season 2 Person Waterproof Backpacking Tent for Camping Hiking Travel - Easy Set-Up
Geertop WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF Tent Features
- Freestanding tent design
- Built-in lantern hook and storage pockets.
- Built-in snow skirt carries rain and snow away from the tent, keeping the ground underneath dry. Perfect for wet or snowy weather.
- 2 large mesh ventilation panels on the inner tent enhance airflow and reduce condensation, resulting in a fresher, warmer, dry interior.
- Heavy-duty, twosided zipper design allows you to easily open the tent doors from inside or outside.
- Outer layer door design optimizes air circulation and privacy protection.
- Convenient outer layer vestibules keep the luggage dry.
- Double layer tent with independent inner fly and durable outer tent
- Two entrances provide maximum convenience as well as ventilation, and ventilation windows allow airflow in the rain
- Tough, L-angle shaped aluminum tent stakes and lines keep the tent solid in the wind
- Highly visible, reflective ropes are easy to see in the dark
- Construction features include double-stitched seams and waterproofing, and strong aluminum poles for lightweight stability