For the vast majority of electronics, like aerial photography, outdoor activities ALICE Smart phones, tablets, digital cameras, MP3s and more. Many digital electronic products is essential equipment. However, the most pro who are upset about must be playing aerial photography, watching movies hingly. Suddenly, no electricity! Suddenly stalled in the wild, how to extend the life of rechargeable batteries?
Nowadays, with the continuous development of science and technology, our daily life is full of electrical equipment such as smart phones, tablet computers and cameras. For outdoor enthusiasts, they all hope to return to nature during the trip.
However, mobile phones, flashlights and other devices are also indispensable. And this brings a problem that can not be negleted - How to prolong the service life of the rechargeable battery.
Temperature factors: As the rechargeable battery in the electrolyte and the electrode in the migration rate and temperature are closely related, so the temperature fluctuations will significantly affect the technical performance of rechargeable batteries.
Storage temperature: Under normal circumstances, due to the internal liquid, the battery under long-term storage at low temperatures will damage the internal battery chemicals, it is recommended that storage temperature should not below -20 ℃; and contrary, Battery can not reach its rated capacity when temperature being too high, the general storage temperature not higher than 40 ℃.
The normal storage temperature of the rechargeable battery is -20 ℃ ~ + 65 ℃, when the temperature drops below -20 ℃, the electrolyte in the battery will solidify, the internal resistance of the battery will become infinite, the battery will not be able to use.
When the temperature exceeds +65 ℃, the electrolyte will be side reactions to produce a large number of gases, the electrode sheet of the resin binder will also be deteriorated, resulting in the entire battery aging and recession gradually, even lead to failure in the short term.
Charging temperature: Under normal circumstances, the charging temperature at 0 ℃ ~ 45 ℃.
Discharge temperature: Under normal circumstances, the discharge temperature at -20 ℃ ~ 65 ℃; However, in some special cases, low temperature batteries and high temperature batteries can be used. The battery pack is generally discharged at the factory to prevent short circuits during shipping due to shocks or other causes. The new battery is usually uncharged or contains only about 20% of the full capacity.
New batteries or long-term unused batteries: due to the fact that the active material may not be fully activated, nominal current capacity can be achieved only after two or three cycles of low current (0.1C) charge and discharge. Long-term non-use of the battery should be stored after being charged, generally pre-charged 50% to 100% of the electricity storage, every three months it is recommended to recharge the battery to restore to saturation capacity.
Battery usage precautions:
1. Do not incinerate or disassemble the battery, the chemicals in it are corrosive and can damage the skin and eyes.
2. Do not pull the battery lead or plug to prevent damage to solder joints and connections.
3. Different types of batteries can not be used together.
4. Different types of batteries on the welding, the need for connecting pieces such as welding.
5. Use a low current, fully charge he battery before initial use.
6. Do not charge in parallel, otherwise it will produce irregular charging current.
7. Do not reverse the battery or short circuit.
8. After the battery is fully discharged, the charging time should be extended to reach the saturated capacity.
9. Please store the battery in a cool, ventilated and dry environment, the temperature is not higher than 45 ℃ environment.
10. Do not store a large number of batteries intensively when the battery is fully charged or half full.
11. Do not come into contact with acid gases and avoid near sources of ignition.
Finally, the primary battery and secondary battery, the former mainly refers to the battery can not be charged, only discharge, but a battery capacity is generally greater than the same specifications rechargeable batteries, such as zinc manganese, alkaline batteries, lithium button batteries, lithium batteries Battery and so on.
The latter refers to the rechargeable battery can be recycled, such as lead-acid, nickel-cadmium, nickel metal hydride, lithium-ion, lithium polymer, fuel, zinc, aluminum, magnesium air batteries. Outdoor sports enthusiasts must distinguish between the concept of correct use of rechargeable batteries.
In the wild, the new donkey will encounter three things: lost, no water, no electricity, so learn to maintain the battery to extend its service life and duration and make our outdoor activities more convenient!